Chelsea not qualified
Nov 22, 2011 | 1803 views | 0 0 comments | 22 22 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Dear Editor:

Former President Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea Clinton, like former President George Bush's daughter Jenna Bush Hager, did not obtain her job as an NBC news correspondent by responding to help wanted ads in the New York Times.

Surely there are better qualified legitimate reporters with real journalism credentials available to fill these positions. Perhaps at NBC it is who you know, not what you know to be hired as national correspondents. No outcry from the Wall Street protesters how the "1%" now are taking jobs away from the other "99%!"

Sincerely,

Larry Penner

Great Neck

Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet